About the role:
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated AI Developer to join the WOWS Global team and help us build our cutting-edge AI-driven products. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in machine learning, deep learning, natural language processing and computer vision, and be able to work on a variety of projects while supporting various product pipelines. We are a young, well-funded and fast-paced start-up, and the right candidate will have the opportunity to grow rapidly in their career as part of this ground-up team.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Designing, developing and deploying AI-powered applications and services.
- Developing and maintaining machine learning models, including deep learning models.
- Collaborating on the end-to-end life cycle for the production of software and applications.
- Staying abreast of developments in AI, machine learning, and programming languages.
- Implementing automated testing and providing feedback to management during the development process.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Assisting in implementing the embedding of third-party and white label applications.
- Modifying and testing changes to previously developed AI models.
- Supporting data engineers in preparing data for AI model training.
- Maintaining and upgrading AI-powered software following deployment.
- Assisting with integration of AI models into third-party and white label applications.
Skills and qualifications:
- Strong organizational and management skills.
- Self-starter, outspoken and critical thinker.
- Experience with machine learning, deep learning, natural language processing and computer vision.
- Proficiency with programming languages such as Python, C++, and Java.
- Experience with popular AI frameworks such as TensorFlow and PyTorch.
- Familiarity with cloud services such as AWS, Google Cloud Platform, and Azure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills and attention to details.
- Strict adherence to timelines and ability to manage several roadmaps simultaneously.
Education and Training:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other related fields or equivalent experience.
- Additional certifications in AI, machine learning, or related fields a plus.
- Minimum of 2 years experience working as an AI Developer or related roles.
- In-depth experience with Agile process and principles
- Experience working remotely with a multi-national team
- Proven hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life cycle
- Track record of successful product implementations
Compensation and Benefits:
WOWS Global offers competitive salaries and performance-based compensation.
We also provide great health benefits, paid holidays and equity bonuses as well as flexible work-hours and WFH days when not working from our awesome downtown Bangkok office. The right candidates will qualify for a work permit as required.
How To Apply
If you’re the right one, please send your updated CV and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org