About the role:
We are seeking a skilled Angular Developer to join the WOWS Global Technology team. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using Angular UI concepts, practices, and procedures. The Angular Developer will work in a collaborative environment with other developers, designers, and product managers to ensure projects are completed on time and to specifications. The ideal candidate will have experience in developing responsive fintech web- applications and will be passionate about staying up-to-date with the latest developments in Angular and front-end web development. We are a young, well-funded and fast-paced start-up; the right candidates will see rapid growth in their careers as part of this grounds-up team.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Developing user interface components and implementing them using Angular UI concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Contributing to code reviews, testing, and debugging of applications.
- Staying up-to-date with the latest developments in Angular and front-end web development and using them to improve and enhance our products.
- Maintaining and upgrading the software following deployment
- Integration and embedding of third-party APIs and white label applications.
- Modifying and testing changes to previously developed programs
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Skills and qualifications:
- Proven experience working as an Angular Developer or similar role.
- Strong experience in developing responsive web applications using Angular UI.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and tools.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
Education and Training:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other related fields or equivalent experience.
- Angular certifications a plus
- Minimum of 4 years experience working as Angular Developer or related roles
- In-depth experience with Agile process and principles
- Experience working remotely with a multi-national team
- Proven hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life cycle
- Track record of successful product implementations
Compensation and Benefits:
WOWS Global offers competitive salaries and performance-based compensation.
We also provide great health benefits, paid holidays and equity bonuses as well as flexible work-hours and WFH days when not working from our awesome downtown Bangkok office. The right candidates will qualify for a work permit as required.
How To Apply
If you are a self-motivated individual who is passionate about Angular and front-end web development, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity with updated CV and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org