Business Development Manager
About The Role:
WOWS Global is searching for a Rock Star biz-dev professional looking for his next opportunity to shine. The role is directly related to revenue growth and is therefore a key position in this early-stage start-up. The ideal candidate for this role is experienced, independent and is familiar with the VC and Finance space in South East Asia. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Developing blueprints for the company to ensure the company is growing to its plan.
- Adding values to the growth activities by planning, developing, executing, and sustaining growth across the company.
- Maintain strong relations with external stakeholders for investment opportunities.
- Creating market awareness of niche products across South-East Asia.
- Develop market- and demographic specific growth strategies.
- Formulating, recommending and implementing strategies and plans to maximize business targets. Clearly document, communicate and enforce strategy and vision.
- Recruit, train, mentor and manage team members as required.
- Identify and close strategic partnership opportunities.
- Develop the various distribution channels
- Open cross-department communication to ensure transparency and accountability.
- Providing business recommendations to the senior management team that will contribute to the increased number of users and revenues.
- Analyzing business performance metrics and guide the senior management’s decision making
- Conduct market research and industry analysis.
- Assessing and keeping up with the competitors, market landscape, customers, and product analysis.
- You must hold a PhD i.e. Poor, Hungry and Driven
- Bachelor in Economics, Engineering, Finance, etc. MBA is preferred
- Strong organization, communication skills, and fluent in written and spoken English, additional languages preferred.
- Independent, self-starter, ability to multitask and juggle a wide breadth of ongoing initiatives.
- Must be proactive with a drive to improve processes and resolve outstanding issues.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills are essential.
- Flawless presentation skills
- Prior experience in start-up environments preferred
- Proven track record of successful implementation of business strategies directly resulting in volume and profit growth.
- Prior experience in consulting, investment, or VC preferred.
Compensation and Benefits:
This will be a moderate salary and heavy equity-based compensation. This equity grant will be cashable on vesting thus, can be considered as "real" money and not just a promise.
WOWS Global offers great health benefits, paid holidays and performance bonuses as well as flexible work-hours and WFH days. The right candidates will qualify for a work permit as required.
How To Apply:
If you’re the right one, please share your updated CV at email@example.com
WOWS is hiring BDM's for:
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Jakarta, Indonesia
- Bangalore, India