About the role:
We are looking for highly skilled and motivated full stack developers to join the WOWS team and help us build our digital product ecosystem. The right candidate has a versatile skill set and can handle both back-end and front-end web development tasks while supporting various product pipelines. We are a young, well-funded and fast-paced start-up; the right candidates will see rapid growth in their careers as part of this grounds-up team.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Managing the complete software development process from conception to deployment
- Maintaining and upgrading the software following deployment
- Integration and embedding of third-party and white label applications.
- Managing the end-to-end life cycle for the production of software and applications
- Overseeing and guiding the analyzing, writing, building, and deployment of software
- Overseeing the automated testing and providing feedback to management during the development process
- Modifying and testing changes to previously developed programs
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Skills and qualifications:
- Strong organizational and management skills.
- Self-started, outspoken and critical thinker.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Strict adherence to timelines and ability to manage several roadmaps simultaneously .
- Attention to detail.
Education and Training:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other related fields or equivalent experience.
- Additional certifications a plus
- Minimum of 4 years experience working as Full-Stack Developer or related roles
- In-depth experience with Agile process and principles
- Experience working remotely with a multi-national team
- Proven hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life cycle
- Track record of successful product implementations
Compensation and Benefits:
WOWS Global offers competitive salaries and performance-based compensation.
We also provide great health benefits, paid holidays and equity bonuses as well as flexible work-hours and WFH days when not working from our awesome downtown Bangkok office. The right candidates will qualify for a work permit as required.
How To Apply
If you’re the right one, please send your updated CV and cover letter at email@example.com