IT Business / Systems Analyst
About the role:
As an IT Business / Systems Analyst, you are a strategic problem solver essential to WOWS Global’s success. You will work closely with your business counterparts to identify IT solutions in business functional areas.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Identify and resolve project issues
- Analyze complex business problems and determine an IT solution
- Gather data and analyze business and user needs
- Provide recommendations on hardware and software procurement to support client's business goals
- Coordinate the development of documentation to enable implementation and turnover of the process of system
- Define objectives and scope of business system
- Work closely with managers and end users to determine best IT solution
- Conduct post-project evaluation
- Managing the product backlog and prioritizing them based on changing requirements
- Participating in all stages of product creation including design and development
- Developing user stories, testing scenarios, documentation and training material.
- Monitoring and evaluating product progress at each stage of the process
- Liaising with the product team and end-users to deliver updates
- Participating in Scrum meetings and product sprints
Skills and qualifications:
- In-depth knowledge of Scrum and Agile Software Development Methodology
- Working knowledge of product development architecture
- Proficiency in the use of analytic tools
- Ability to prioritize effectively
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Attention to details
- Excellent knowledge of user-centered design principles
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Ability to work with large teams
- Understanding of design quality standards
Education and Training:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other related fields or equivalent experience.
- Additional certifications a plus
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in System/Business Analysis or related roles
- Good knowledge of software development and other relevant web technologies.
- In-depth experience with Agile process and principles
- Proven hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life cycle.
- Strict adherence to timelines and ability to manage several roadmaps simultaneously .
Compensation and Benefits:
This will be a moderate salary and performance-based compensation.
WOWS Global offers great health benefits, paid holidays and objective based bonuses as well as flexible work-hours and WFH days when not working from our awesome downtown Bangkok office. The right candidates will qualify for a work permit as required.
How To Apply:
If you’re the right one, please send your updated CV and cover letter at email@example.com