1) What are the criterias for companies to be listed on Wows Global Platform?
You must be a Series A or beyond company to be listed on our platform.
2) What are your fees?
Our services are completely free for the company. We charge a fixed percentage of commission directly from the employees and investors on the successful deals only.
3) What kind of investors do you work with?
We work with Accredited Investors, Venture Capital or family offices, Private Equity Funds and High Net Worth Individuals.
4) What kind of securities do you deal with?
We deal with all kinds of employee stock awards including but not limited to Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), Stock Options, etc.
5) How long does it take to complete the trade?
Once the securities are offered for sale by the employees, the duration of the trade varies between 1-2 months depending upon the investors interest, size of the deal,etc.
6) Who deals with the paperwork?
Our inhouse legal team works on the entire paperwork to execute the trade and assists the Company with the appropriate documentation for their record keeping.
7) Who can be listed as an investor?
Accredited Investors (AIs), Institutional Investors (IIs) and Retail Investors (RIs).
8) What are the criteria required to be classified as an Accredited Investor (AI)?
Not less than SGD 300,000 (or equivalent currency) income in the preceding 12 months or SGD 1 million (or equivalent currency) in financial assets or SGD 2 million (or equivalent currency) net personal assets.
9) Do I need to be based or registered in Singapore to be listed on the Wows Global Platform?
No, you do not have to be based or registered in Singapore.
10) What is the minimum investment size?
The minimum investment size is USD 10,000.